We only accept electronic submissions. These are double-blind reviewed. In order to be accepted for consideration, each electronic submission must contain the following files:
- A file with each author’s name, affiliation, e-mail, postal address, telephone and fax numbers - this information should not appear in any other file. This file should also incorporate the title of the article, a brief biographical
note (of about 50 words) for each author, as well as confirmation that the submission has not been previously published, nor is it currently under consideration for publication by another journal.
- A file (in the Microsoft Word 2003 document file format) with the paper for consideration. This file must include:
- an abstract of no more than 200 words,
- a brief list of keywords or key terms that can help orientate your paper,
- the main article text, of no more than 6,000 words – along with the list of references that appear in the main text and the appendix or appendices). Please note that appendices should be kept to an absolute minimum.
The text should be single-spaced, use a 12-point font, preferably Times New Roman, employ italics for emphasis, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses) and incorporate any illustrations, figures, and tables within the text
at the appropriate points. It should adhere to the stylistic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines. There should be no indication of the authors’ names anywhere in the paper: if an author is cited, please use ‘Author’
and year in the final list of references and endnotes, if any; please also be sure to remove the author's name from the document’s Properties, which in Microsoft Word can be located from the File menu.
This journal does not charge APCs or submission charges. Authors hold the copyright to and retain the publishing rights of their articles without restrictions.